- This event has passed.
Business Strategies for Success
March 19 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR450
- Business networking
- Developing Business Models
- Key and Emerging Themes in Management Studies
- Business presentation
- Product promotion and Presentation skill
- Strategic thinking
- Business Excellence Framework
- Manage Improvements for Business Excellence
- Finance/Marketing/Human Resource in Business
- Decision-making skill
- Important of Planning
- TEAMwork and Leadership Models
- Speak Your Customer’s Language
- Network with Buyers
- Time management
- Risk and Return in Business models
- Knowledge management
19 March 2019 | 08:30 – 12:30.
Member: R350 | Non Members: R450
Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry Conference Centre,
892 Umgeni Road, Lion Match Office Park, Durban.
About the presenter: Dr Ankit Katrodia
PhD- Management, MBA- Marketing, M. Com- Marketing, P.G.D.H.R.M, B.Com – Business Management Dr Ankit Katrodia, currently residing in Durban-South Africa and undertaking Post Doctoral Research Fellowship with UKZN (University of KwaZulu-Natal), Graduate School of Business and Leadership, Durban South Africa.
Dr Katrodia has over 11 years of teaching experience at postgraduate level as well as two years of industry experience. His research areas are entrepreneurship studies, consumer behaviour and strategic marketing he has published a number of academic articles in national and international journals. Dr Katrodia has extensive management experience and leadership skills, the key components required in any business school. He is also currently doing research on challenges faced by small and medium entrepreneurs.